[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1160

I've been there twice. Just showed-up, walked through the guard shack,
gave them my passport and followed the sgns through the office building
to the courtyard separating the museum from the offices. Hd the place
virtually to myself, both times. A guard threw me out at 12:30 and told
me to come back at 2:00 (that pesky Italian lunch "hour" again). Went
across the A8 to the AutoGrille (the one with the huge arches from
whence you can see not only the big "Alfa Romeo" neon sign atop the
factory building as well as the back side of the museum directly across
the autostrade!) to have lunch, waited for the appointed hour, and went
back, finished my tour.

In other words, just show up. AFAIK, the museum is open during the
business day every business day except during the lunch hour.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'