[alfa] Plug wires for 92 Spider

General query, since I saw a set of OEM new on ebay for $90: How long should
a set of OEM spark plug wires last? Put another way, is this something that
I can expect to wear out/ start affecting performance within the next year
or so? I have NEVER changed plug wires EVER on any car, but figured I'd ask.
Interestingly, I noted last time I changed the plugs (I switched to Bosch
platinum from Lodge) that the #1 Lodge plug (that's the one closest to the
radiator, right?) and the #1 plug wire socket were extremely fouled and
black.  The other plugs and wires were progressively less fouled, to the
point that #4 (the one closest to the windshield) looked good. Again, It's a
1992 Motronic Spider, 88,000 miles. Thanks.

Jonathan Thames
appropriately overcast Seattle