[alfa] Re: 164 Fuel Pump Noise

"My 164L with 200,000 miles on it has developed a noisy fuel pump (does
nothing last these days? :-) )"

Reminds me of my Professor's wife at Uni - a totally charming lady who had
a cherished Toyota Celica that she had owned from new.  After 15 years of
trouble-free ownership, one of the hubcaps fell off.  She was so incensed
that she wanted to write to Toyota to complain!!

John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia
(Back from holidays so my posts are about a week behind)
they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from
reading, copying, distributing and using the information. Please
contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.

You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.
Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or
any attachments.