[alfa] Women and Alfas

Subject: [alfa] (Alfa) Holes in the wall. For men only.

In a message dated 3/2/2004 9:57:56 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
The day I see a woman (who actually looks and acts like one) in one of
'our' sacred holes in the wall, I for one will throw in the towel and
admit they've truly become 'enlightened' and deserve to be called
'Alfisti'.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

I feel someone should apologize for the above to any women who may read this
list, which I trust is not classified as a "sacred hole" for men only.
Biba's comments are offensive and out of place on this forum. Can we please
stick to Alfa subjects that are more to the point of Alfa ownership and use?

My view is that no machine is sacred, nor are parts suppliers or even the
mechanics whose talents constantly amaze me, though all are greatly
appreciated.  Using sacred in the sense of being highly revered, these all
qualify: My wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, and many women friends. As much
as I like my car (and I've been an Alfisti for more than 30 years), people
are better.

Lyford Hale