[alfa] Re: 24v 164 Timing Belt Tensioning Tool

I'm currently looking into the same thing my self. Here is the quote I got
from Difatta Bros. for the tools. I was cheaper than I was expecting. I'm
also Looking into borrowing a set from someone locally and haveing copies
made, but I don't know which is going to be cheaper.

1) 1820-273 This is the belt tensioning tool your price$60.00
2) 1821-271 Locking pin for aux drive belt tensioner     25.00
3) 1820-275 This is the adaptor for the weight tool for the aux belt
tensioner$30.00
4) 1820-274 This is the adaptor for the weight tool for the timing belt
tensioner $34.00
5) 1820-620 This is the locking pin the timing belt tensioner$9.00.
i will have to send to Italy to be sure they are still availaBLE,
and before i will order i will need full payment,Time 2-3 weeks.
let me know.
regards.
Giovanni.

Brian Jones