[alfa] 24v 164 Timing Belt Tensioning Tool

I am contemplating changing the timing belt on my LS. I have reviewed past
postings and the TSBs and as a veteran of two 12 valve t-belt replacements, feel
confident I can do the work. The only thing that bothers me is the need for a
special tool to set the tension. Is anyone aware of a substitute or
workaround? Has anyone sourced the original tool from a dealer? Anyone have one for
sale? Any good web sites discussing the process? I've been to the 164 site.

Thanks,
Bob Abhalter
Paducah KY