[alfa] 164LS Motor Part Wanted

Is anyone out there parting out a 24 valve motor? I'm looking for the casting
that sits directly atop the water pump. In the exploded parts list it's
called a "body," part # 60567726.

Last weekend I turned a one hour thermostat replacement into a six hour
ordeal by snapping off two of the three bolts. I was able to recover, but did some
damage to this part, which receives the thru-bolts that hold on the thermostat
and the casting directly below it. When I replace the water pump, I also want
to replace this casting, if I can get one.

Thanks,
Bob Abhalter
Paducah KY