RE: [alfa] Where is Alfa headed?

> Playstation, dvd, home entertainment. So if Alfa wants
> to make any money, they really need to accomodate the
> masses.  If they want to specialize like Pors&^# or
> B$# does, they're not going to make much money
> quickly(which I really think they need the money)
> Personally, I'd like a well fit and finished gtv-6
> type car, with a good A/C.  But no one I know shares
> that desire.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  There's a boatload of money to
be made over here by Alfa, if they could ever get their marketing right.
They've got to market the passion, and anything in the same stable as
Ferrari/Maserati should be able to do it.

For crying out loud, how many $90,000 Maserati's are flying off the shelves
now?  How many Ferrari's are sold here every year?

If somebody can't market an Alfa Romeo as an affordable Ferrari, they need
their head examined.

bs