[alfa] Where is Alfa headed?

I know a lot of you all demand a driving relationship
from your Alfas, but I really don't think Americans
give a S&%$ about that.  I really think we want(sounds
funny huh) a freaking living room in our cars.  I'd
say Luxury, style, then performance. In trying to
narrow down between which Alfa to get going first,
everyone thought I should get the 164 going before the
"old car" looking Gtv-6. After reconsidering my
lifestyle, it seems that the 164 is getting the Pham
funds first.  You may laugh about the sink in an SUV,
but I really think the next step would be mini fridges
in cars.  Did you all see the Lincoln Continental at
car shows a few years ago?  It has a coffee and drink
dispenser.  Look at all the custom shops.
Playstation, dvd, home entertainment. So if Alfa wants
to make any money, they really need to accomodate the
masses.  If they want to specialize like Pors&^# or
B$# does, they're not going to make much money
quickly(which I really think they need the money)
Personally, I'd like a well fit and finished gtv-6
type car, with a good A/C.  But no one I know shares
that desire.

Danny
91 164L
83 gtv6