[alfa] Saab & Alfa

Mike Smith says <I drive my SAAB Aero or my Alfa Romeo 164 and wonder what I
will do when
they finally wear out.>

I feel much the same way about the 164s in either engine configuration. Did
400 miles in the TS yesterday, and I can't see the point in driving anything
else. Everybody here seems to have Audis..its Audis wall to wall...BORING!

I've also had a posting 'disappear. I sent it on the 29th Feb' It was longish,
and possibly boring, so perhaps Richard's server is more sophisticated than I
thought.

Tim Hancock   Boston UK

164TS (alternator bearing starting to grumble..drat and double drat!)
164Super