[alfa] Re: APC

I stopped by Alfa Performance Connection in Laguna
Hills this morning only to find them gone without a trace
(well, an overflowing dumpster was about all that was left)  :-(

APC moved this weekend up the road to Orange

1753 N Batavia, Orange CA 92865.

You can still call 949-588 0500 and it will, I believe, become 714-588 0500.

Easiest way to get there is 57 Fwy: exit at Ball Rd and go east to Taft
Ave then north on Batavia.

Nicky