[alfa] Alfa modification.

I have allot of questions. I'm a novice with a wrench, look-out I'm a danger.
I have had my 88' Alfa spider quad. for eight
years, now I'm rebuilding and modifying it. I recently bought a 92' engine,
trans
and rear-end rather cheaply from a local demolition yard.
I've installed the trans, and engine.  I'm milling the Motronic head
down to 112mm. Is this the smart thing to do? I'm experimenting with this
head. I don't want to screw it up, but I'm not afraid to push it.
Are there any quality modifications that will pull new horses out of this
head? I have new valves and springs.
I have two sets of cams, one set is the original Motronic
11mm intake, and 9mm exhaust, and I have a set of reground euro cams. I want
to combine the two sets. Keep the 11mm intake with the 10mm exhaust euro.
Am I doing the right thing here?

I have the euro intake manifold, 2 delloroto carbs w/linkage. I've been
itching to put carbs on the car.

My car mods.

3000 RML ignition
Header
Performance shocks and springs.
electric fan

Will you all give me advice as to how I should build the car? I have the
following additional parts...

11mm cam intake, 9mm exhaust.
Set of euro cams (reground)
Euro Airbox and support