[alfa] Giulietta Spider grille part verification please

In my stash of Alfa trim parts I uncovered what appear to be the center bars
for a Giulietta Spider grille. IIRC, I obtained these some years ago when I
stripped a badly rusted '61 Spider. My Italian is nonexistent so my copy of the
Catalogo Parti Di Ricambio is not of much help. To add to the confusion, at
the time I stripped the car I found an NOS set of early Sprint "Eyebrows" in the
trunk.
       Here goes, they are 16 1/4" at their longest dimension. The bars are
not square cut and are angled at each end. At one end there is what appears to
be a mounting stud. At the other end there are two screws for mounting.
       I do not have a Giulietta available for comparison and am hopeful that
someone on the list will have the info at hand.
Tom Faust