[alfa] Australian Digesters

Not withstanding the many American, European and other digesters, I am
interested to find out just who, and how many Australians use this digest.
Much information, although interesting, is not relevant in Australia. It would
be interesting to compile an Australian Data Base of users so that parts and
information can be readily shared. All those digesters in Aus please email me
or the digest so that we can all compile a list of Aussies in our mail
directory.
Cheers,
Dean.