[alfa] Free race tires

Hello-

I have 10 Hoosier R3S03  ("r-compound") 225/50 ZR-15 tires that were
fairly lightly used last season in SCCA racing.  These tires are
"shaved," so have NO tread depth.  They are NOT suitable for street use,
though they are "DOT legal."  I used then with 15x7 rims on my GTV6 in
ITS, but switched to E-Production in May of last year, so have not used
them since.  They have been stored inside since then. They need to go to
a good home.  I will be racing at Road Atlanta next weekend (5,6,7
March), and if somebody wants them, I will bring them to the track with
me and you can come get them for free.  If somebody wants to come to
Charleston, SC and get them they can do that, too.  I am sorry, but I
will NOT ship them anywhere.  I am quite certain that these tires still
have some life in them, but there are obviously no guarantees, etc. etc.
etc.  If nobody wants them, I am going to either: a) see if any racers at
the track want them, or b) discard them. BTW, if anybody is interested in
coming to the race to crew/watch/drink, etc., please let me know!

-Al Mitchell