[alfa] Alfa Smogged in Sunnyvale, CA USA

Karl writes after my adventure with 164S passing its smog test on try #2 "Don't you think, that with so many other Alfisti in the Bay Area, that you should mention both the name of the Smog Check center, and (more importantly) the coffee shop with the nice ladies?"
 Ok, the coffee shop is on the corner of Murphy and Evelyn and I do not know the name.  The garage I took the car to is Hendy's Automotive on S. Sunnyvale Av., about two blocks from the coffee joint.  Glad to share!

Rob
'91 164S Rosso 85K miles
'86 GTV6 Bianco 80K miles