[alfa] RE: Another Ebay "Alpha" <164 Quad Headlights>

"Ryan Kundrat" <ryankundrat@domain.elided> writes...

>Can anybody clue me in as to what in gods name I'm looking at here....

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2461979778

>I don't seem to recall the Lancia headlight option

Sure, that's easy.  This is the H1/H4 quad headlight kit from Morette.  I've
had the same setup on my car for over five years now.  This one has
apparently been left out in the sun quite a bit, as the black ABS plastic
shrouds have faded considerably.

Brad