[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1147

Just came back from Mexico City where there is an Alfa Romeo dealer in the
Santa Fe section of the city. They had 166,156, GTV, and Spider. We got to sit
in the Spider which was 3.0 V6 powered and crawled over the GTV which was also
6 cylinder. Beautiful cars that could not be test driven. Price for the Spider
was USD 51,000. The dealer name was Scuderia Italiania, very nice folks that
also handle other Italian marques as requested. Considering there was no
chance we could purchase one of the cars the staff was very accommodating.  Sure
was strange looking under the cars and not finding a drive shaft running to the
rear wheels.

jeff  91 Spider