[alfa] FAZA exhaust

Esteemed digesti:

Can someone provide me with the contact number for
Al Cosentino (sp?)....My spider's center section has
seen better days, and I'd like to try something a bit
different---considering the comments recently about
the various suppliers for our cars, I think supporting
small buisness that goes out of it's way to make the
customer happy is the right thing to do, even if it's
not stainless steel....

Thanks!

Stacy
'87 Spider Quad (patiently waiting to be driven again)
'78 Sport Sedan (*almost* smog exempt...mabye...)