[alfa] Re: Why they drive on the left side

Graham Arlen writes: "Ever wonder why...?" A tasty crumb from a fellow
member of the 'Cracker Gallery' and certainly worthy of inclusion in my
yet to be published tome entitled 'G.D.'s Little Know and Less Cared
About Facts'. Wish to hell the little guy had conquered Britain; we in
the US would not have to deal with our outrageous adversarial legal
(extortion) system. Graham L. (member by default) Davis