[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1142

Car Disc Ver.1.31  Was unable to install this on my new computer w/ Windows
2000. Tried every which way to no avail. So it has been sitting for about a
year. After all this discussion about upgrading Car Disc, I tried installation
again & Lo& Behold it slid right in. It is for Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. Thanks
all for giving me the imputis to try one more time.
                                                                 Myron D.