[alfa] re: Cardisc (I'm SOL)

Karl,

There is a tool to convert the cardisc into a html web index, which I've
used on both my 1750 and gtv6 cardisc. It basically converts the whole
structure to html, and you can then burn the whole thing back to cd
again if you like.

Thanks to Brian Shorey for this one - he dug it out from somewhere for
me !

I'll email you the tool off digest. (66kb)

Cheers,

_______________________________________
Scott Murray
Managed Information Services
Atlas Specialty Metals Pty Ltd

<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/murraysc/My%20Documents/alogonew2
.bmp>
Phone: 03 9272 9953
Fax: 03 9272 9965
Mobile: 0412 708 138
 <http://www.atlasmetals.com.au/> www.atlasmetals.com.au
murraysc@domain.elided

Information in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment is
confidential.  Atlas Specialty Metals excludes all liability for viruses
(or similar) in any attachment.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise Atlas Specialty
Metals MIS Dept. by e-mail to servicedesk@domain.elided
<mailto:servicedesk@domain.elided>  or by telephone on +61 (0) 3
9272 9995