From: "mp" <livebait1@domain.elided>
To: <alfa@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 3:47 AM
Subject: [alfa] Milano heater box

> Two issues regarding the Milano I can't figure out:
>
> 1. Has any Milano owner ever cleaned out the leaves from the heater box?
If
> so, where and how do you get access?
>
> 2. Has any one ever tried to put a screen on the intake for the
> heater/ventilation?  That's a pretty narrow area to try to work in; how
did
> you do it?
>
> Mike in San Diego
> --

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Screen 3.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Plenum 2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Plenum 3.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Plenum 4.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Screen 1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Screen 2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Plenum 1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of ResistorCover.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of LeavesNcrap.jpg]