RE: [alfa] Milano heater box

> 1. Has any Milano owner ever cleaned out the leaves from the
> heater box?  If so, where and how do you get access?

Drivers side footwell, open up the ducting, you can pull out the fan
assembly from the housing (it's kind of like delivering a baby) and get all
the way in there with a vacuum.  clean the ducts on the drivers side well,
that's where the resistor is that ignites the leaves..

> 2. Has any one ever tried to put a screen on the intake for
> the heater/ventilation?  That's a pretty narrow area to try
> to work in; how did you do it?

I've never done it, but I've seen reference to instructions on the web.
Check the Wiki..

bs