Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:30:47 -0600
From: "Fetsch, Ralph" <Ralph.Fetsch@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Bushing Question

This has been discussed before and I haven't been able to find it in the
archives, not an easy task. However, when replacing suspension bushings is it
best to tighten them up with the weight of the car on them or while the load
is off the suspension, hanging on jack stands?

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider