[alfa] fuel pump fusing-S4 Spider

Is anyone aware of a fuse inline to the fuel pumps on a Bosch Motronic S4
Spider?  Two of the four relays under the rear shelf are fused, and the
leftmost relay is the fuel pump relay, I realize that.  I have a no-start
condition, I have confirmed and replaced a faulty pump relay, but I just want
to make certain I'm not overlooking another fuse somewhere.  The car sits
quite a bit during the winter, getting started about once every two weeks or
so.  I rapped on the external pump a bit, to no avail, and the fuel filter has
maybe 15-20K miles on it since being replaced. No ECU fault codes come up.  I
have adequate battery voltage since the battery was new in the fall, and I
keep a Battery Tender on the car in the garage. I did a search on the AD
archives, which raised the inline fuse question in my mind.

At this point, I am beginning to raise a suspicious eyebrow at either the
in-tank pump, or the secondary pump.  A pressure test is next, pending any
response on fuses from the good old AD here.

Thank you, Alfisti.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA