Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:33:45 -0500
From: Gil Gagne <gilgagne@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] RE: (Alfa) Leather Upholstery

Peter,

I bought vinyl seat covers for my 1985 Spider from www.worlduph.com.
They were super easy to install as my foam seat cushions were still in
good shape. All I needed for tools were a pair of "hog ring" pliers and
hog ring clips from the hardware store.

They also sell covers in leather for a bit more money but I don't know
if the foam cushions for leather are exactly the same shape as for vinyl
covers. Perhaps someone else can answer that question.

Gil
Port Orange, FL