[alfa] Finding a reliable mechanic in New Hampshire

Hi,

I have a number of things that need to be fixed on my wife's '86 Alfa Spider, and I don't have the time to get to it. Here we are in February and she's itching to have it ready to go as soon as the smell of Spring is in the air! Go figure.

I am in New Hampshire. The last mechanic I used for this car didn't know much more than me (that's sad), and certainly wasn't up on Alfas. I tried getting another local garage to at least fix a couple things, and after a week, he told me he couldn't do it. He spent an hour on it said he didn't want to get into it. GREAT!

So, does anybody on the list know a reliable mechanic in New Hampshire, who knows about Alfas and can help me out?

Your comments are appreciated,
Jon