[alfa] Milano parts wanted, lower A arm

Ok, this is a long shot for me, hopefully there is something out there. I bought the Verde on Ebay as a parts car for the plat, turns out the 3L was in pretty good shape so I decided to not scrap it. The first hurdle is getting it though inspection..... Well the shop I took it too was well intentioned, I guess. They failed it on upper A arms (rusted out) and right side lower A arm bushings. Once they got the a arm off the inner hardware is all rusted out, non existent. They phoned me up, said they put the car all back together, still isn't passed, oh ya we broke a wheel speed sensor and can we have $750 for the 8 hrs of labour to this point..... Paid them off and ran. Fast. Among other things I need a good lower A arm for a milano, with good bushings and ball joint, or a stripped one with all hardware and inner rod. I don't have a press so it's tough for me to cruise around to find a place to do just that. Any takers....? :-) I have new parts already (bushings and ball joint).
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB

04 Volvo V70R