[alfa] Where have you gone Mrs. Robinson?

Bob, did you really mean: "...Dustin Hoffman reprising his rush to the
church in 1967 "The Graduate" for a car commercial which he stops his
daughters wedding."

Or does the commercial stay truer to 'history' in that he stops 'his
ex-mistresses daughter's wedding?'

In any event, I'd love to see the commercial. Should a nice European
person 'cut' a DVD of it and send it to me, I'd then Really have to
break down and buy a DVD player. I'd pop a really big bowl of popcorn,
lots of butter of course, have a few chilly Guiness stouts standing by,
finally watch Alfa Romeo Victory by Design and make it a point Not to
get up during the commercial before the Maserati DVD drops down onto the
platter.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

"Mrs. Robinson, I believe you're trying to..."