[alfa] cheap project cars FS {Scanned}

Heres what I got

76 roller good body(down to primer) very, very minor rust in rockers they
are fine only floor pan bad. (Was a Tennessee car no salvage title) Has good
engine block, 2 transmissions, all suspension components, Interior if
desired (Pretty shoddy) The interior has been completely stripped. Perfect
for ground up racers.

79 roller body has bad rocker rust, floor pans etc ( Was a VA car no
salvage title) complete engine (working last time it ran no prb) w/Spica,
complete transmission, complete suspension, interior if desired(again pretty
shoddy) The interior has been stripped. Perfect parts car.

Extra wheels(1 set I think)

Entire bundle $1000/obo  I can transport them anywhere in Hampton Roads/VA
to Northern NC area no problem otherwise pickup must be arranged by the
buyer.

Mom and Dad are making me get rid of them since I cant rebuild them anytime
soon. They are starting on the remodeling of their house and need everything
cleared out.

I can be reached anytime at 757  371  6088 or during the day at 757  356
 0220 and if desired I can take pics

Thanks,
Keith

---