Re: V6 Cam options

Zamani Zambri wrote:
I'll update you on the EB Spares Colombo Bariani cams. I bought this
from a guy who owns an South African GTV6 3.0 in Ireland. Funnily
enough the car was at AH Motosports at that time and the owner of the
GTV6 decided to go with "wilder" cam. So Kevin helped broker a deal for
me. Kevin at EB Spares is just awesome!
Thanks. What is your plan for the run-in?

Richard Jemison replied to my post on the alfaracing group, suggesting I contact Web Cams: www.webcamshafts.com and inquire about having my cams reground. I'm going to give them a call tonight and see what they can do for me. It might be a bit more economical than new cams.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org