[alfa] New GTV Panels

Next question.Does anyone know if you can still buy new replacement panels for
alfetta GTV's. I wish to replace the right  rear quarter and both sills. The
rest of the car is rust free (for an alfa). It is a 1980 2Lt GTV (crome
bumbers) but I see know reason why GTV6 panels wont do the job. I could use
second hand parts but I may as well fix the rust in mine. An old friend and
accomplished panel/spray painter is doing the job in his spare time and as I
have owned this car for ten years I want a as new fininsh. I am keeping the
car for many years in the  hope they will appreciate. It also has sentimental
value for winning a few standard class sprints when I first started racing. I
was so poor I used to use old tyres I would find in horse paddocks (and pull
over 200kph at phillip island) Idiot!!!. I still beat many of the older
drivers (always the ones that wear gloves). In fact off the topic a bit it
seems that the people with the money are the people that cant drive. I would
back myself in many a rich man's machine!
Cheers,
Dean