[alfa] SPICA FI fuel line and pump support brackets

Apparently I missed (or is it still wandering through cyber land?)
'Chris's' initial question.

Give a click and you'll find a pretty detailed view of the Spica side of
an engine, sans air box / cleaner, giving a pretty detailed view of the
Spica pipes and mounts. Note the bracket off the Spica pump is normally
painted black. But why when one is zinc plating everything else not
nailed down?

http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRAlfaStage7Engine.html

For some reason I always feel I should send a residual check to Jeff
Greenfield every time I send folks to this page...but I don't.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA