[alfa] Spider trans mount in poly, 164 front mount, cheaper.

Well, finally I am getting everyone's schedule jiving together and the long
awaited Spider (105 etc.) transmission mount will be available shortly in
soft polyurethane.
Particular interest will be in keeping the NV&H under control and I'm
working closely with the mfg. to perhaps offer the "donut hole" as an
optional included insert for the track users, who likely aren't as worried
about NV&H

As the others, it will be split design to make install the reward for all
the dirty work. Resists oil and most other chemicals

I'm also putting the final touches on the AlfaBill 164 front lower motor
mount, V.2 I found a better base motor mount to modify and it will be
easier to install after the modifications. It will use a bolt going in from
above instead of having to fight with the stud from below. Hopefully easier.

Hope this will be of interest to some.

Bill

AlfaBill.com
Tampa, Florida USA