[alfa] SPICA FI fuel line and pump support brackets

Hi again,

So after unplugging my radio, the current drain is down to 1.5mA, which I'm just not going to worry about right now.

But I'm on to another issue. I don't know how long it's been this way, but when Tom Sahines helped me out with my car a couple of weeks back, he noticed I was missing a pump and fuel line support (as well as the TA bracket, which I had no problem installing). The pump support is the front one that connects to a bolt hole on the timing cover, and the fuel line support connects to the pump at the same place and supports the four fuel lines in two pairs via a couple of clamps. I think I've figured out how to connect the pump support properly, but the fuel line support is a bit more confusing. The hard lines aren't placed such that I can place the clamps around them without bending them. Since I don't want to bend them, does anyone have pics with this stuff installed so I can see how to do it?

If it helps, I can shoot some digital pics to illustrate the situation.

Thanks
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA