[alfa] RE: Alfa Spider Headlight Covers - Correction

I apologize for the misinformation in my last post. On examining more closely my closeup pictures of the Carello cover installation, I noticed that the 3 trim screws which secure the bulb do not show. This means that the bulb can only be removed from the back of the fender. This requires removal of the baffle plate. On my 1985 Spider, the baffle plate would not come out until I also removed the caster adjusting rod.
Sorry,
Gil
Port Orange, FL
1985 Spider