[alfa] 24v plugs in the 12v 3.0

Hey guy's,
The other day I suggested to someone the lodge 2hL plugs where the way to go
for a healthy 2.0lt. Anyone have any thoughts on running the platinum plugs
for the 24V in the 12 V. Are there any performance gains or are they just for
lack of maintainance.
Note: to the person who asked about Lodge plugs. The oversize valves in my
head required me to use these plugs or index conventional plugs otherwise the
valves would have hit the electrodes.
Lodge plugs in the 2.0lt sound different (better) and provide more power. It
was quite common for V8 (chev/ford) owners to use these plugs because of there
better qualities.
Cheers,
Dean.
Rotory's also use surface discharge plugs. But in my oppinion you can stick
your chicken cookers. I have seen a alfetta GTV with a 13B! Why would you
bother? The heart of an alfa is its engine. The funny thing was the 13B GTV
blew an oil hose and dumped 10 liters of oil on the track. My bog stock gtv
just kept going and going .......faster than club racer escorts and the like.
Make no mistake a gtv is not the quickest car at a club day but if you can
stick it in the middle of the time sheets you can feel proud you have driven
well. Just imagine what you could do with a group a autodelta gtv. Anyway I
think I should go to bed.
Cheers,
Dean