[alfa] Antenna on Ebay

I don't know a lot about antenna, other than my '89 Spider needs a new one. There's one on ebay, but I don't know if it would work on my car. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth
ciao89@domain.elided
'89 Spider

I believe this is the same guy near me in OC, that I emailed with a week or two ago.. if so, he says his antennas are 8.5" deep, which depending on your antenna hole's positon is probably good for a Spider.

The price is pretty good, too.. Have no idea on quality, though I probably will get one soon, since I have no antenna at all..

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA