[alfa] Antenna

Sonny,

I think I bought a Hirschmann antenna once from ebay and the Alfa guy said it
wouldn't fit.  I should just ask Andy in York, PA to install a factory Alfa
antenna.  The one I have now lost the mounting bracket and is sitting inside my
trunk; come to find out it's not even an Alfa antenna.

I thought I shouldn't buy it.  I can always depend on this listserv for help.
 Thanks.

Elizabeth
ciao89@domain.elided
'89 Spider