[alfa] Smog pump pulley bearing

Hi all..

Wonder if anyone has replaced the bearing for the belt tensioner pulley on 70's era Spider smog air pumps?
Long belt off the crank pulley, with the pump and the tensioning pulley being the only contact points.
Mine is pretty floppy and occasionally will make (more rather than less) noise.

Thought I'd ask before trying to remove the whole thing.. hoping it's some off the shelf size that can be replaced in that pulley shell. I think I remember numbers on it while the motor was out.

Thanks..

Jon
77 Spider