[alfa] February Velocissima is now online!

Sorry to have to report that Alfa Owners of New England's annual January Thaw Tour was canceled due to ... the lack of a January Thaw. However, there's always AONE news to report, and you can find it all in the February/March edition of Velocissima, now online at http://www.velocissima.com. In it you'll find:

* Events
- The annual AONE Winter Party is set to
blast off on Saturday, February 7th!
* Convention 2004 - The Official Announcement -
and our Convention gets a name!
- by Chairman Brian Shorey
* The AONE Year 2003 In Review - Our annual
photographic retrospection
* The Great Alfa Raising - Story and photos from
a spontaneous gathering of Alfa nuts to bring
a Giulia Super back to life - by Andy Kress
* An Alfa Spanks the Bad Boys - Report and photos
from the 2003 SCCA Historic Series
- by Eliot Shanabrook
* The Club Store - Order now and avoid the
summer rush!
* Classified Ads - A lot of Alfas have been bought
and sold here recently - get 'em while they last!

Our annual AONE Winter Party is going to be a little special this year. In addition to the wonderful food, friends, and door prizes, this is going to be the kickoff of our big push toward Convention 2004, happening in New Hampshire on July 28 - August 1. Check out our convention web site at http://www.giubilee.com to see what's going on!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --