[alfa] Anyone Parting-out a Milano or 164 near Seattle?

 I just discovered that my sunroof is once again out of commission, but his
time there is something actually Broken. the tab on the Front guide on Drives
side broke off yesterday. This is the tab that holds the headliner part of the
SR on the SR panel. I might be able to get a new part, but its unlikely. But
if I could find a junker near me with a sunroof equipped 164 or Milano I would
be able to do a pick and pull. Because of the labor to get the part out a used
part will likely cost more that a new one. ( the headliner has to be dropped
and the entire sunroof frame removed royal PITA)
Email me for photos of the part.
Thanks

Brian Jones
95 164 Quadrifoglio