[alfa] Need Parts

Fellow Digesti,
Having been driven over by a #%&$%* SUV, I am looking for front end parts for my 87 Milano Gold.
Parts Needed, Front Headlamps Rt & Lt, Side markers Rt & Lt, Front bumper, Hood and Grill. Lower valance around fog lamps and lamps are ok as well as no damage to fenders or doors.
Anyone with info or leads on parts cheap in the LA or Orange County area of California please contact me offline at: kurt6507@domain.elided
or (714) 978-1989
Think I've not forgotten anything. Thanks in advance to all.
Kurt Incledon
87 Milano (Hurt)
86 Spyder (Happy)
71 Volvo 1800 (Being Restored)