[alfa] FS: Milano ABS parts

Hello Digestibles,

I am selling my new ABS pump and accumulator that I recently purchased from
gmpartsdirect.com. I bought these to fix my ailing ABS pump, and then found
that my master cylinder was bad as well. Since I am putting in a standard
system, I don't need the parts sitting around.

I installed both parts, and they were on the car a couple hours in total. The
car wasn't driven, and the pump was run about 6 times. I was trying to figure
out the wiring for the connector to the pressure switch (had put in the old
Alfa one, so the GM one is unused), and ran the pump for 30 - 90 seconds each
time. I did rotate the pump motor 180 degrees, so the master cylinder banjo
clip would fit on (battery was in the way with the GM placement)...and used a
small amount of silicone to replace a funky plastic dust shield that the part
originally had. Other than that, they are unused.

I'm asking $150 plus shipping (not sure of the total for shipping), which is a
great deal. They'd make perfect spares or replacement parts.

Ted
Los Altos, CA
88 Milano Verde