[alfa] RE: GTV6 for sale: Houston

I told an acquaintance that I would pass this along. If it was down the
street from me, I would probably jump on it for a mere $300! Let me know and
If you are interested, then I will pass along his contact info.

"I'm located in Houston, TX. What I've got is an 81 GTV-6 which has been
sitting for some time. I'm pretty sure the engine hasn't locked up. It has
been well taken care of since it has been sitting. It has a fairly straight
body, with an odd dent in one of the lines on the passengers side fender.
There is a good deal of rust in the trunk. To be honest, I'm surprised its
holding the tire in. There is also some rust on the rocker panels and on the
drivers side door. I do believe it is fully restorable. The good things
about it - it had new heads installed on it right before it began to sit as
part of a partial rebuild. It did run at that time. Unfortunately, I only
have one picture for you. I hope it helps. I'm looking to get 300 bucks for
it minimum."

Peace, as always,
Ben
In the cold, though slightly warming, northland.

---