[alfa] Parts for free

Moving house again so I'm having a clean out (and don't you love seeing your
alfa in pieces waiting for parts to arrive just when your trying to move).
Following is going to the tip if nobody wants it.

Alfetta 1.8lt Instrument cluster facia which has not faded. Free.
1982 2 door sud crn tail lights part number 537.425 Left. 537.424 Right. Good
condition. Free.
1982 2 door sud reverse/brake light. Not sure what side. Part number 542.037
2.5lt ECU. Is it worth anything? Offers.
Alfetta GTV spats. Almost no rust (haha). Offers.
Alfetta 1.8lt speedometer cable. Free.

That's it for now. In a month or so I will have access to my cars in storage.
I have boxes of crap (parts) everywhere and I will be having a clean out.
Cheers,
Dean.
Note: you have to pay for postage.