[alfa] Langka Paint chip repair???

Has any one used the Langka pain chip repair stuff? The product sounds good
from the website ( www.langka.com ) but isn't that the website's job :) I
would love to hear any first hand stories about this product. My hood is in
need of some tlc from all of the rock chips, but I don't know if it is worth
the $1000 to get the thing stripped and repainted. If this stuff give good
results I'll invest the $50 in paint and remover to get it a go.

Thanks

Brian Jones
95 164 Quadrifoglio
Seattle Wa