[alfa] Re: lurching at start

It was a tight race, but Anthony beat out Stan by a nose with the right
answer!
Followed quickly by Brain & Jeff...

The tube FELT tight against the AFM, but it wasn't pushed all the way on, and
must have popped off under massive acceleration.  :-)

Now to put in the new battery I bought 6 weeks ago and fix my parking brake
with the new pawl rod (and hook up a flashing LED next to the power side window
controller that pretends to be an alarm, and find a cheap door handle, and
...)

Thanks, y'all!
-mike mcmahon

86 spider