[alfa] Cheers for Alfastop

A lot of times, folks only fuss at suppliers, so I thought I'd report
about exceptional service.  I ordered a stainless steel clutch hose from
Alfastop to replace my defective rubber one.  I ordered it via email
over the weekend using a credit card and the hose was delivered by US
Postal Service on the following Saturday! Looks well made and I'm really
looking forward to having this be the last time I have to replace that
doggone hose.

Now I need Tony to explain about those 4-pot brake calipers he's got
listed -- wouldn't that be a nice brake upgrade for a 115 Spider?  :-)

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (new clutch awaits as soon as it warms up enough  -- minus 4
degrees C is too cold for working on the car!)
'87 Milano (like the Energizer bunny -- just keeps going, and going . .
. .)